Competition Terms and Conditions
Voucher Booklet Competition:
- The promoter is Amani Spas (Pty) Ltd.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 and in possession of a valid identity document and excludes any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 July 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to enter their details on the competition page and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- A maximum of 10 (ten) entries are permitted per person.
- The prize is 1 x R5000 Amani Spas Voucher Booklet.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified via email where the winners will be required to verify their details.
- The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winners after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted for a 5-day period after the close of the competition, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- All winners will be required to provide their names and contact details.
- The name of the winner, once contacted, will be published on the Amani Spas Social Media platforms (and a photo, if provided).
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of, or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website or this application.
- The Promoter values your privacy. The Promoter will safeguard the security and confidentiality of all information the User shares with us. All User information will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, except in situations where:
a. We are legally compelled to do so.
b. Disclosure is made at your request or upon your written consent.
- Where possible, the Promoter will limit the collection of User information to the minimum needed, in order to deliver superior service and products to you the User.
- In the event of the Promoter using third party organisations for support reasons they will be required to stringently conform to our privacy statement.