Begin your journey
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Here at Amani Spa and Wellness we’re all about relaxation.
This includes making sure we have stringent COVID-19 Safety Protocols in effect at all times – to ensure our guests can let go of their worldly worries as soon as they walk into our doors.
Below you’ll find a quick summary of all the COVID-19 protocols we have in place:
JOURNEY TO WELLNESS
- All staff undergo hands-free sanitisation upon entering the premises
- Daily temperature logs are kept to watch for irregularities
- Screening forms are filled out regularly to check for COVID-19 symptoms
- Staff members wear face masks at all times
- Staff sanitise their hands prior to, after and in between each session.
- We have dedicated COVID-19 compliance officers who are on site daily
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form to check for symptoms
- Your temperature will also be screened upon entering
- Lastly, you’ll need to do a quick hands-free sanitisation
- Guests are required to adhere to strict social distancing measures outside of sessions
- We require that all guests wear face masks prior to entry
- We have facilities available for electronic consultation cards
- All beds are covered with disposable liners and replaced for each guest
- All surfaces are cleaned with a 70% alcohol-based surface disinfectant
- Rooms and treatment areas are regularly fogged with 80% alcohol-based disinfectant
- All frequent-touch areas are cleaned between guests with an 80% alcohol-based surface disinfectant
- All spa facilities are disinfected and sanitised between each use