The 5 Secrets of Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is known to feel fantastic! Not only does it feel great, but Hot Stone Massage is also incredibly Therapeutic.
When the massage is done properly, using the heated stones for the actual massage, rather than just placing them in stagnant places on the back, the benefits are amazing:
- The heat from the stones softens and makes the muscles more fluid to work with, so there is less resistance from already tense muscles. In this way greater therapeutic work can be done, with less pain.
- As the muscles become more fluid, there is much greater tension release and much more flexibility of the muscles after the massage.
- The heat creates greater flow of the bodily fluids for circulation and lymphatic drainage is accelerated. In this way, toxins are eliminated and the massage then also becomes a great way to detox!
- The heat element greatly enhances the relaxation effect of the massage and leads directly to improved sleep.
- The increase relaxation also relaxes the digestive tract, and colon specifically, for greater elimination.
Hot stone massage treatments are really beneficial.
Not only are they enjoyable for just about anyone, but they’re also great for athletes, and also prove to be a wonderful way to help alleviate the pain associated with Arthritis. The increased blood flow allows more nutrients & oxygen to the joints, for healing, reduced inflammation and less discomfort of the joints.
Book your next Hot Stone Massage at an Amani Spa near you!